Cargo handling skills, Port charges and Procedures
On completion of the training participants should be able to:
- Have a solid background, knowledge and skills in cargo operations.
- Gain insight into rules, regulations, safety and security as it affects Cargo handling functions.
- Understand the cargo industry and how it operates.
- Use and interpret codes used in cargo operations.
This course is designed for
- Operational, commercial and security staff within airlines, freight and forwarding companies and organisations.
- Commercial and customers service staffs who need to understand the cargo market.
- New staff in cargo companies without formal training.
- General Philosophy
- Cargo Entities and Organisations
- World Geography & time Zones
- Port Charges Process & Procedures
- Cargo Automation
- Aircraft Types vis-a-vis Ground Support Equipment
- Flight Routines Cargo Rating Control System
- Cargo Air Tariff
- Liability & Claim Handling
- Air Waybill completion
- Inter-Departmental Relationships:NDLEA, Nigeria Police, Customs & Immigration, Quarantine Etc
- Special Cargo (DGR)
Start Date: 26 Aug. 2019
Finish Date: 30 Aug. 2019
Course fee – NGN 69,000 (Course Materials, Tea & Lunch)