This privacy notice tells you about the information collected from you when you access one orof our Company’s services via our website. In collecting this information, Landover is acting as a data controller, and by law, we are required to provide you with information about us, about why and how we use your data, and about the rights you have over your data.
Who are we?
We are Landover Company Limited, our address is No. 17 Simbiat Abiola Road Ikeja Lagos State, Nigeria. You may contact us by post at the above address, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +2348035351190.
Our data protection officer is the Head, Information Technology Landover Company and any enquiries about our use of your personal data should be addressed to the Data Protection Officer by email at email@example.com or by telephone on +2348035251502.
What personal data do we collect?
We do not collect any personal data from you other than the contact information you voluntarily provide to us in our “Contact Us” form or cookies which help improve your browsing experience.
What Constitutes Consent?
By clicking “I agree” or continuing to use this website, you consent to Landover Company’s Terms and Conditions as well as any data which we collect as stated above.
Cookies and Access information
Cookies are small pieces of data which are stored by a website through your browser, to enable an improved experience whilst using or browsing a particular website/app or to remember your preferences or navigation history/activity (such as pages you have visited within a particular site or typical activity) at a particular site
You can delete cookies using your browsers own Clear History function. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some websites and app features or services may not function properly without cookies.
Most web browsers allow some control of cookies through the browser settings. It is important to note however that if you block cookies from Our site or apps there are a number of functions that may not work, and you will need to reset your preferences each time you log in.
When you visit our Landover Company website, within the webserver access logs we collect your IP address, page visited, date and time. We collect this information without making a direct reference to the visitor unless this is included within the url of the page requested.
Why do we collect this information?
We use your information to contact you and to provide you with the required service or response. We may also send you a message via email and we may use your telephone number to contact you.
We require this information in order to process your payment, deliver your service and fulfill our contract with you.
Our website access logs are only collected for tracking visits to our site for statistical and performance optimization purposes and to assist should any visitor, including you, not be able to access websites.
What do we do with your information?
Your personal information is only used to contact you and improve your browsing experience. We do not use the information you provide to make any automated decisions that might affect you.
Access to third parties
We permit our reservation management software provider access only to as much of your data as is required to fulfill your request.
How long do we keep your information for?
We may keep your contact information for up to 6 years after providing the information on our site due to company record-keeping obligations. Your personal information will then be removed.
Your rights over your information
By law, you can ask us what information we hold about you, and you can ask us to correct it if it is inaccurate. You can also ask us to give you a copy of the information and to stop using your information for a period of time if you believe we are not doing so lawfully.
To submit a request by email, post or telephone, please use the contact information provided above.
Principles of Data Processing
Landover Company would ensure that it abides by the following principles when Processing Data:
- We would only collect and process your data in accordance with specific, legitimate and lawful purposes consented to by you the Data Subject; provided that: a further processing may be done only for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes;
- We would ensure that the data it collects is adequate, accurate and without prejudice to the dignity of human person;
- The data collected is stored only for the period within which it is reasonably needed and
- The data collected would be secured against all foreseeable hazards and breaches such as theft, cyberattack, viral attack, dissemination or manipulations of any kind, damaged by rain, fire or exposure to other natural elements.
Landover Company also recognizes the following principles:
- Anyone who is entrusted with the personal data of a data subject or who is in possession of the personal data of a data subject owes a duty of care to the said data subject
- Anyone who is entrusted with the personal data of a data subject or who is in possession of the personal data of a data subject shall be accountable for his acts and omissions in respect of data processing and in accordance with the principles contained in the Nigerian Data Protection Regulations (NDPR) 2019 and the Global Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
Your right to seek redress
In the case of Nigerians, in addition to your right to seek redress in court, you may contact the Nigeria Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) which is empowered to provide appropriate redress within twenty- eight (28) working days.
Issue date: 1/JUNE/2018